24.3.09

karlie kloss.




I probably have a crop full of models that I love, but I think Karlie Kloss is one of the most underrated models.  Underrated, I mean by that she is not overexposed and seen in every campaign or editorials. She is still pretty successful with runway shows and campaigns and is ranked only #20 on models.com.  I first saw her on the cover of a February 2007 cover of Teen Vogue and I wondered who she was.  I soon discovered this leggy American was only a mere 15 years old doing an editorial in the magazine.  I followed her ever since and in two years she's been working the runway and showing in many campaigns.  In a crop of "up and coming" girls, Karlie has remained one those girls who will hopefully stick around for many seasons to come.

photos taken from: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment