22.6.09

MWM graphics.



* images taken from www.mwmgraphics.com

I'm still packing and the madness will hopefully end next Monday.  I stumbled upon Matt W. Moore's work awhile ago and was going to post something but then this moving thing happened.  Anyhow, I am secretly loving his work.  I'm not into super styled graphic designs and there are probably few people's work that I like but his company has done some cool projects.  The company does work for high -profile companies, advertising projects, packaging, clothing you name it.  What I would love if Matt would do a series of textile projects with his designs.  I tried looking but couldn't find anything.  I'm sure he has probably done some but if anyone knows let me know!  Here are some of my favourite picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment