22.7.09

home again.






I had a low key birthday this year in the country and it was wonderful.  My sister and the gang came down for the day to hang out in the country which was really nice.  We showed them some of our hot spots in the county and hopefully they will come back and see more of the country side.  On my birthday I had a delicious breakfast at my favourite spot in Picton and we cruised around scouting more vintage wares.  Along the way we FINALLY found the infamous Jamie Kennedy fry stand we were desperately looking for last summer so I was happy.  It was closed but I was so determined last summer to find it that I called it the french fry mirage stand because I didn't think it was real.  It was an amazing year and I'm hoping for big things this year to happen so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment