22.10.09

weekend style.


I haven't come up with an official name yet but I will figure something out. I'm an avid blogger and reader pretty much any chance I get. I read my blogs everyday and especially on weekends. I've noticed that weekend readership in blogs are low or non-existant. I've wanted some kind of weekend post so I came up with "weekend style" (name impending) I post a lot of various things on here that I love or inspires me but I love posting fashion/style things. All my fashion posts will now be posted on weekends to give you readers something to either look forward to or just something on the weekend to read. I am so excited so look out this weekend for my first post and to several more. Weekend Style (name... still pending)

2 comments:

  1. the picture that was cut!!! finally saw SI last night...worth the wait! Grace was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete