20.11.09

weekend style issue #4.


I was debating to even post this but it has already been out this week anyways. I found it weird that a few posts ago I had my top picks of asian models. I didn't add Daul Kim to the list who we now know has passed away this week from committing suicide in Paris. There were alleged rumours or here say that she was under a lot of pressure from the fashion industry and personal reasons of course. Although things like this we hear about always become a blip or sound byte in our constant feed of information. It was important to for me to post this because it was into relation in my other Weekend Style post and it was eerie that I didn't add her to my list because her work has been much prevalent and important as the other girls. In remembrance of, Daul Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment