30.1.10

weekend style issue #11.

* stella mccartney

* preen

* chloe

* celine

This is more of my Pre-Fall picks in this Weekend Style post. There has been lots mixing and layering for Pre-Fall and it continues with these four picks. First up is Stella McCartney, I'm a big fan of her suits and I like the fact that her suits are feminine and can be dressed up without being to over done. I love grey and Stella can do grey without looking too casual. Preen is also a favourite and their asymmetrical cuts can be a bit out there it still gives it visual appeal with their dresses and tops. I'm not a fan of cut outs but Preen seem to blend it well within their pieces. Chloe is doing these rounded shoulder jackets which I love these shapes. Proenza Schouler is also using this shapes with their jackets. Chloe does this masculine/feminine thing also in their collection and there are plenty of cute jackets and high waisted skirts to come. Celine is doing a lot of this colour blocking with solid colours, mixing and matching with leggings and tops. I hope this trend follows in the coming months because Balenciaga has been doing it also!

No comments:

Post a Comment