20.2.10

weekend style issue #14.


It was a whirlwind of collections this past New York Fashion Week and I will be doing my top picks a little bit later. For now, I'd like to say that I back to liking Marc By Marc Jacobs, this collection at least. I mentioned earlier that I was detoxing from MBMJ for awhile in terms of the clothes and bags. I felt like I was going through a tween department store going through racks of MBMJ clothing and bags a few collections ago. I wasn't feeling where the clothing had gone and to the customer to where they are aiming it towards. Viewing this collection for Fall 2010 I'm glad to see a return to the MBMJ I know. The military jackets and the belted oversized multi coloured sweaters were a huge standout. I hope the MBMJ team will go back into the archives and redo some of the MJ classics like the Sgt Pepper Jacket we see from time to time in his collections. Let's just hope I don't lose interest in you MJ again.

No comments:

Post a Comment