30.3.10

east side.







I kind of dismissed that Now Magazine "East Side", "West Side" issue that came out a few weeks. I am a true West-ender and have been for awhile but I like visiting the East End from time to time. I think both hoods offer different things and that it should both be equally appealing to visit. That article in Now Magazine was awful by the way. I got the chance to enjoy the sun and headed to Leslieville and checked out one of my favourite furniture shops, Phil'z. It was nice and sunny and I got a few snaps in Phil'z. It's a mix of mid-century modern stuff and new rustic pieces. Must haves is that robins egg blue stool, mushroom lamp and that scissor wall lamp. I fun place to look around or find that statement piece you've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment