14.5.10

wedding fever.


This summer two of my good friends are getting married this summer. I've been around wedding things for the past month or so seeing my friends prepare and plan their special weddings this summer. Recently I got the chance to prepare letterpress wedding invitations for Ariana who I had met me through a craft show. We had met up awhile ago discussing her invitations and I am in the process of getting hers letterpress in the coming weeks. Her friend had designed them for her but I am very excited to print her invitations. I will give you an update in the coming weeks. For inspiration and ideas I've been scanning wedding blogs and sites. My go to favourite will always be Martha Stewart Weddings. Although she has a team of people behind her, things like colour, food and inspiration items are great while reading her magazine and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment