7.6.09

little marc by marc jacobs.



*photos taken from Marc Jacobs dot com.

Lately I've been thinking about starting a kids collection and looking at the Marc Jacobs Spring 09 collection I've been totally itching to start it.  Finding a way to incorporate lines by: davis. and have it translate well with kids clothing will be something I will have to figure out.  For now, the line is yet to have a name but my ideas for outfits are slowly coming.  I will probably be doing a lot of jersey tops, t-shirt dresses and sweatshirt raglan shirts for boys.  After looking at the campaign for the LMBMJ the models were styled and shot really well.  The collection resembled the adult collection to a tee.  These "hipster kids" look like there were strolling down the streets of NY headed off to party in SoHo.  Inspiring and exciting.  Look out for my kids line, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment