16.10.09

jourdan & chanel.



I am almost done watching the collections from Paris but I will post about that later. On a side note, I wanted to give a special post to Jourdan Dunn & Chanel Iman. It seems like these two girls have been doing non stop editorials with each other lately. It was only a mere few seasons ago that you could barely google search any of these girls and get nothing. Now, things have changed. I've watched Jourdan walk the runways and landing one of the Italia Vogue Black Issue covers awhile ago. (Which I have that issue, finally) After that it has been non-stop runway shows, editorials and awards. During that time Chanel Iman was also an unknown and climbing that it model ladder alongside Jourdan. I'm glad to see these girls are doing what they do best and that they're not afraid to share the runway with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment