16.10.09

uploads & updates.


I've been on the computer for more then 4 hours straight. From Photoshop to Safari back to Photoshop and so forth. I don't think I would be a good computer person. I may be tech savvy but I don't think my poor eyes can take it. My Etsy shop is somewhat updated with my Summer sale over and I will be adding new items in the coming days. It's such a process getting things updated and posted. I try my best to get things up especially with the Holiday season around the corner. I am also uploading items on Poppytalk Handmade Market for this coming month. Hopefully I will get some extra web exposure and see how things go. Thanks again Jan & Earl for the oppourtunity to be a part of your site which I am on all the time. Great web stuff coming up this month before I head out for more Holiday shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment