5.5.10

spur magazine & gift.



I've been on this Japanese binge since I visited J-town so don't hate me for posting all these Japanese stuff. I've been collecting Japanese magazines since I was 16 and have since lost that collection of magazines from Fruits, Cutie, Smart, Figaro and Non-No. I recently been getting into them again and had inherited a collection of Japanese fashion magazines from my friend Miho. I wouldn't normally buy or order them as I used to but I couldn't help pick up the new Spur magazine with free gift with purchase, a Rebecca Taylor tote bag. I was told that in Japan that magazine sales aren't high so to entice shoppers they add on a designer gift with purchase. I don't know why they don't do that in North America because it's probably the only way you'll get me to buy American Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment